Benedetto’s officially received our Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and it’s due to your rave reviews. We couldn’t have been awarded this credential without you.
Chef Ben has been serving a variety of wild game and due to the popularity, there is now a new item being offered. We are pleased to add Australian farm-raised Kangaroo to our menu. The kangaroo and antelope are both grilled medium-rare and topped with Shitake and Portobello mushrooms, finished with our Steak Diane sauce.
This weekend’s featured appetizers include Peking Duck Salad. The duck breast is seared in truffle oil, sliced thin and set atop a bed of mixed greens, citrus orange and maple sugar bacon, then drizzled with our teriyaki reduction. Next, we have Blue Crab Ravioli prepared with fresh pasta sheets, stuffed with Maryland Blue crab and Italian cheeses & herbs, topped with a white truffle pink sauce. Also being served is Chef Ben’s special Crab Rangoon. This is created with wonton sheets, REAL lump crabmeat, cream cheese and scallions, served with a ginger, sweet & sour sauce for dipping. Delicious!
You will enjoy the amazing flavors in our featured entrees.
• Kangaroo or Antelope – twin sirloin medallions marinated and grilled to order, served over sauteed spinach and topped with grilled Portobello mushrooms with a touch of Steak Diane sauce. This dish is deliciously lean. $34.95
• Buffalo Ribeye – 14-16 oz. marinated and grilled medium-rare to medium. It will be served over white truffle mashed potatoes and topped with your choice of Steak Diane sauce or a Merlot Wine and Blueberry-Cranberry demi-glace. (1/3 the fat of chicken – very lean!) $38.95
• Roasted Garlic Shrimp Ravioli – fresh pasta sheets stuffed with shrimp, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian cheeses & herbs. Served over a lite bed of sauteed spinach and served in a sun-dried tomato, roasted garlic sauce. $24.95
• Hawaiian Walu – a buttery, meaty fish freshly flown in from the Hawaiian waters. Pan-seared and set atop a bed of sauteed spinach, topped with lump crabmeat and served in a Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc sauce. $24.95
• Mushroom Risotto – fresh Porcini mushrooms with shallots, butter, heavy cream and white wine. $20.95 (as a side order – $4.95; with an entree – $6.95)
We wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July week! Benedetto’s will be closed July 4th.
*Spend more than $100 on catering, receive 10% discount
*Order an appetizer for only $4.95 when ordered with an entree purchase
*Call-ahead seating (must present VIP card upon arrival)
*Weekday table requests
*Happy Hour until 7pm, every day
*Kitchen tours and access to recipes
Restrictions do apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Call-ahead seating and table requests may not always be available. Card must be present to honor benefits. Phone reservation will not be accepted without card. Only the card holder will receive the benefits. This card is a privilege not a right and can be revoked at any time if abused.